Friday 19 March 2010

Question One - In what ways does your media product use, develop or change forms and conventions of real media products?




By looking at artists such as 50 Cent, Tinchy Stryder and Jay-Z, and looking at how they represent themselves on the front covers of their CD covers. It helped me decided what I wanted on mine. I could see from their CD covers that they are the main focus, I used this with my work and made our artist stand out on my DVD cover and poster. Another thing you can notice as you look at these covers is the colour used. They use the ordinary colours which creates more of a focus on the artist. Thourghout my work I used a brick wall as the background with my artist in front of it. I think this was quite successful and worked with my genre.

1 comment:

  1. This research is a good start. You need to also show this kind of analysis earlier in your blog to show what influenced your choices in making your video and other tasks. This needs to be further detailed and expanded.

    ReplyDelete