Sunday 21 March 2010

Question Three - What have you learnt from your audience feedback?

Feedback I got on my ancillary tasks helped a lot as it meant I could improve them and make them look better. Two things that stood out the most when people gave me feedback was my font, at first they didn’t think my font really fit in with my genre, however I then chnaged it used a font I found on ‘www.dafont.com’ and it really made a big difference. Another thing people didn’t really think worked was how I laid the titles of the songs out on the back of my DVD cover, this was because there was too much empty space left. When it had been pointed out I really noticed it myself and used photoshop to put a border around each song title. This worked well as it took up more space and added to the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment