Sunday 21 March 2010

Question Three - What have you learnt from your audience feedback?

After showing them our video, the feedback they gave use really helped and gave us more ideas of what we could do to make it better. They thought instead of just having one singer and lots of storyline, they thought we should have someone singing the chorus as well. I then went out and filmed mitchel singing the chorus. I decided to film him in a park sitting on the back of a bench as I think this relates to my genre and links in the the target audience. After doing this and adding it in, I could see that it did make a big difference to the video and made it seem more like how a music video would be. Another thing we made better was the lip syncing and having it more on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment